Nisibis Baptistery inscription

  • Russell, Paul S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002

      I have been searching for the Greek text of the inscription from the baptistery in Nisibis. I know that it is translated by Sebastian Brock in the introduction to his volume of the Hymns on Paradise from SVS Press, but I have not been able to find a citation for the Greek text. Does anyone know where that can be found or, even better, a photograph or drawing of the inscription in situ?

      Any help would be most appreciated.

      Paul Russell