RE: [hugoye-l] a new book

  • Kristian Heal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Sir,

      I am the Book Review Editor for Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies. I
      received notice of one of your new publications mentioned below, and I
      would like to request a review copy.

      I would be grateful if you could send the review copy to:

      Kristian Heal
      Book Review Editor - Hugoye
      Brigham Young University
      Stadium East House - METI
      Provo, UTAH 84602
      USA

      Many thanks,

      Kristian

      Mr. Kristian S. Heal M.St. (Oxon)
      Research Associate
      Institute for the Study and Preservation of Ancient Religious Texts
      Brigham Young University
      Stadium East House - METI
      Provo, UT 84604
      Tel. +1 801 418 1278