RE: [hugoye-list] Syriac under Windows 8

  • Charis Vleugels
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
    Dear George,

    I've only worked with Windows 8 and Syriac for one workday, but no problems thus far! I'm typing the Syriac text of Ephrem's Paradise Hymns. I included a draft in pdf for you to check.

    All the best,

    Charis

    To: hugoye-list@yahoogroups.com
    From: gkiraz@...
    Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:29:13 -0400
    Subject: [hugoye-list] Syriac under Windows 8

    Has anyone one the list test if Syriac works properly on Windows 8? I received yesterday a case where justification puts white space between characters.

    George

    George A. Kiraz, M.St. (Oxon), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Cantab)

    Lecturer in Syriac at Rutgers University

    Gorgias Press, Editor-in-Chief

    954 River Rd, Piscataway 08854 USA

    www.gorgiaspress.com