FW: CFP due 3/15: American Society of Church History, Jan 2014

  • Michelson, David Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
    Dear Colleagues,

    I wanted to forward on Ellen's CFP which I don't think went out on Hugoye. This past year we organized a Syriac panel and it would be great to see another one happen next year. Details are at: http://www.churchhistory.org/upcoming-events/

    Best,
    Dave

    David A. Michelson

    Assistant Professor of Early Christianity, Divinity School
    Affiliate Assistant Professor of Classics, College of Arts & Sciences

    Vanderbilt University
    Divinity Quadrangle
    411 21st Avenue South
    Nashville, TN  37240

    Phone: (615) 343-3990
    Fax: (615) 343-5449

    From: Ellen Muehlberger <ellen.muehlberger@...>
    Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:18 AM
    To: "emuehlbe@..." <emuehlbe@...>
    Subject: CFP due 3/15: American Society of Church History, Jan 2014

    Hello all,

    The 2014 Winter Meeting of the American Society of Church History will be in Washington DC next January 2nd-5th. Attached is the call for papers---please forward it widely. Proposals are due March 15th.

    As many of you know, there is always a need for "early" topics at the meeting, so I encourage you to submit a single paper proposal or even better, to organize a full panel!

    Cheers from Ann Arbor,
    Ellen

    --
    Ellen Muehlberger
    Assistant Professor of Christianity in Late Antiquity