Francois Nau - compilation of articles etc?

  • roger_pearse
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      I have had an enquiry from Dr Pierre Sabatier, who turns out to be the great-nephew of Francois Nau, and has his papers etc. Ages ago I added to the Wikipedia article about Nau a statement that a compilation of articles in book form was intended to appear in 2007. I can't find any correspondence about this, and no longer remember anything about it.

      Does anyone else know what this was about? By all means reply off-list, if the matter is sensitive.

      All the bestm

      Roger Pearse
    • Gareth Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
        I believe a volume was suggested in 2006 by Société d'Études Syriaques
        to kick off a new series. It didn't happen, but perhaps those involved
        could say whether there might be something forthcoming.

        Gareth.

      • francoise.briquel-chatonnet@ivry.cnrs.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
          The project is still in progress. If Dr Sabatier wants, he can get in touch
          me Muriel Debié, Alain Desreumaux or me.
          All the best. FBC