Translation of Brock's The Syriac Fathers on Prayer and the Spiritual Life

  • rancedidier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011

      Dear Colleagues

      the French translation I produced of Pr Sebastian P. Brock, The Syriac Fathers on Prayer and the Spiritual Life has just been published in France by Editions de Bellefontaine under the title Prière et vie spirituelle, Textes des Pères syriaques (Ed. de Bellefontaine, 2011).

      Best regards

      Didier Rance