Re : [hugoye-l] Syriac Acts of Thomas

  • Francoise Briquel-Chatonnet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
      A bit late but I hope still useful: As for Acts of Thomas, the microfilm of
      the Acts of Thomas in Trichur, Kerala, India, has been sent to Paul-Hubert
      Poirier, Quebec, who is preparing an edition of the Acts of Thomas. An
      introduction to the text, which up to date bibliography and translation was
      already published in "Ecrits apocryphes chrétiens", ed. F. Bovon et P.
      Geoltrain, la Pleiade, Gallimard, Paris, 1997, p. 1323-1470.
      Best regards.
      Françoise Briquel Chatonnet
      --