Meltho font question

  • Mark Dickens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      I've just had to set up a new computer and one thing I haven't been able
      to figure out or remember how to do is how to ensure that Meltho.dot
      automatically loads (albeit with a dialogue box that asks me if I want
      to load this macro) each time I start up Word, so that I get the Meltho
      menu (without having to add it each time I start up the program via
      "Tools/Templates and Add-ins"). If anyone can remind me how to do that,
      I'd be very grateful. Feel free to reply off-list. Thanks.

      Mark Dickens

      --
      Mark Dickens
      Clare Hall, Cambridge