Dictionary of Syriac Heritage

  • Dr. Erica C.D. Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2008
      Dear George,

      I was recently contacted by the author of the article on Hira for the
      forthcoming Dictionary of Syriac Heritage. I have looked over his article
      and made my recommendations.

      I understand that he was invited earlier this year to contribute this
      article even though, by his own admission, he had little knowledge of Hira.
      Hence he asked for my advice which, of course, I am most willing to give.

      I am rather disappointed that my singular expertise on Hira (and other
      topics) has been overlooked for the forthcoming Dictionary.

      If there are other aspects of 'Eastern' Christianity (i.e. Christianity in
      Mesopotamia, the Gulf, Central Asia, Afghanistan and China) that you may
      wish to include, but which have not been allocated, you might care to
      contact me.

      Yours, with best wishes

      Erica