SPEdessa Conversion

  • jeffvolkmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hello all, I'm writing on behalf of a colleague who has a number of old PC files containing
      extensive use of the older TrueType font SPEdessa and is interested in converting these to
      the Meltho fonts. Does anyone know if such a process exists?

      Also, I've heard rumblings that Meltho fonts are experiencing difficulty in Office 2008. As I
      use a Mac I have not experienced this myself but was wondering if this is indeed the case,
      and if so, how does one work around this? I believe there used to be a section on the Beth
      Mardutho site which treats this issue, but that site appears to be down at present.

      Thanks so much in advance.

      Jeff