Re: Childbirth pangs

  • ibn_rushd2
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      Thanks for the reply. I've found archive.org and the first site you
      mentioned to be very useful. I'm afraid the French gallica site you
      gave is not much use to me as I'm still learning French, but I found
      their France in America section extremely enlightening.

      Is there a time when Syriac becomes 2nd nature to you? I suppose we'd
      have to learn them all as kids to be effective.

      Michelle Venn