Re: [hugoye-list] Ephrem of Nisibis on Matthew 28:19

  • Filotheu Monahul
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
      St. Ignatius is citing the text in Epistulae interpolatae et epistulae suppositiciae (recensio longior), the 6th epistle, ch. 9.

      St. Justin is citing the text in Expositio rectae fidei (ed. Morel, p. 376).

      One more author is St. Irenaeus, citing the text, in an explained form, in his Adversus haereses, 1st book, 14th chapter.

      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:05 AM, Kevin Robinson <mabdakckpr@...> wrote:

      Respectfully, where precisely in Ignatius of Antioch or Justin Martyr is this text cited?