Re: [hugoye-list] Three works by Addai Scher...

  • MCe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
      Dear Steven,

      One place to start might be here, although I'm not sure from the below if you're looking at purchase or interlibrary loan.

      Sincerely,

      Matt Friedman

      Steven Ring wrote:
      Dear fellow list-members,

      If possible, I would like to obtain copies of the following three works by Addai Scher to incorporate information from his Syriac Mss descriptions into my on-line Chronography:

      Addai Scher, 'Notice des mss. syriaques et arabes conservés dans la bibliothèque de l'évêché chaldéen de Mardin', Revue des bibliothèques 18 (1908), 64-95.
      Addar Scher, 'Notice sur les manuscrits syriaques conservés dans la bibliothèque du Patriarcat chaldéen de Mossoul', Revue des Bibliothèques 17 (1907), 227-260.
      Addai Scher, Catalogue des manuscrits syriaques et arabes conservés dans la bibiothèque épiscopale de Séert (Kurdistan) avec notes bibliographiques, Mossoul 1905.
      (These three were referenced by Heleen H.L. MURRE-VAN DEN BERG in her paper published by Hoyoye Vol. 2, #2, 1999.)

      I was wondering whether some kind person might be able to help me with these please?

      Thanks in advance, best wishes,
      Steven.