RE: [hugoye-list] Does anyone know what has happened to the Beth mardutho site?

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008

      Dear all,

      The following web sites are on one server, which was attacked last week with a virus and damaged the entire IIS. Attempts to re-install have failed, and we have been working every single day to redoploy on a new server. We hope that the sites will be up soon. The following sites are down:

      Gorgias Press

      Beth Mardutho

      WikiSyriaca

      Apologies for any inconvenience. Again, we have been working hard to get them up and running.

      George A. Kiraz,
      M.St. (Oxon), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Cantab)
      Gorgias Press
      180 Centennial Ave., Suite 3