Re: Lots of Patrologia Orientalis/Syriaca online - links

  • Greg - GrupoEC member
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Roger:

      Many, many thanks for the hint to download the two volumes of the
      Patrologia Syriaca.

      Here in Mexico the ip filters seems to not allow the download of both
      volumes, but with a proxy i'm right now downloading them.

      Many thanks.

      Regards.

      Francisco Arriaga.

      --- In hugoye-list@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Pearse" <roger_pearse@...>