Re: [hugoye-list] Nitrian/Curetonian Syrohexapla mss.

  • Timothy Law
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Bas,

      Thanks for this!

      T.M. Law
      Oriental Institute, University of Oxford

      "Oxford came first in Middle Eastern Studies"
      The Good University Guide April 2008

      http://www.thegooduniversityguide.org.uk/single.htm?ipg=6643

      On 17 Jul 2008, at 19:32, Haar Romeny, R.B. ter wrote:

      Dear Michael,

      I have checked Wim Baars, New Syro-Hexaplaric Texts ( Leiden , 1968). In his survey he lists the writing material (paper or vellum), the number of folios, the size, the number of columns and lines per column, as well as the extent of the biblical texts covered. For other details he refers to the manuscript catalogues.

      Best wishes,

      Bas Romeny