Person search

  • Alexei Savchenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Does anyone know Cynthia Jan Villagomez, who in 1998 submitted a
      doctoral thesis "The Fields, Flocks, and Finances of Monks: Economic
      Life at Nestorian Monasteries, 500-850" at UCLA (supervisor Michael G.
      Morony)?

      Alexei Savchenko.
    • Ginkel, J.J. van
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        She used to be (2004) assistant professor in the department of History
        at Wake Forest University. You might take a look on their website, our
        contact Michael Morony at UCLA.

        Jan van Ginkel