Eusebius, Encomium on the Martyrs

  • Roger Pearse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      People,

      A chap named Mikael Oz has kindly typed up for me the text (in
      Estrangelo Edessa) of Eusebius of Caesarea's Encomium on the Martyrs.
      I don't seem able to upload the Word file to the Files directory
      (anyone know why?); an HTML version is available online at

      http://www.tertullian.org/fathers/eusebius_encomium.htm

      but may have some formatting errors (converting it to html was a bit
      traumatic, and I'm having trouble still -- there may be some extra
      spaces in there!). It's public domain, there is no copyright on it ,
      so please help yourself, give copies to your friends, sell it and get
      rich, etc.

      All the best,

      Roger Pearse