Gorgias Press Announcements

  • Julie McAlinden
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005

      Gorgias Press Annual Holiday Sale

      Our Annual Holiday Sale is on now! Order now to receive a 20% discount on all items in our catalogue. Use coupon code GPS-HS-05-2 during checkout. Copy the code into the entry box on the checkout page and click Update Prices to calculate the discount which will be reflected in the subtotal. Place your orders now to avoid holiday shipping delays.
      Holiday sale ends Dec. 31, 2005.

      The coupon is for single use only and cannot be combined with other discounts. Minimum purchase of $50

      Gorgias Book Grant

      We want to remind you that we are now accepting applications for the Gorgias Book Grant and the deadline to send in all materials is fast approaching. The grant awards two graduate students each $500 worth of books of their choice from Gorgias Press. The deadline for receiving applications has been extended to December 31 and the recipients will be announced at the end of January. For complete information on the application process, visit http://www.gorgiaspress.com/bookshop/t-grants.aspx. Good luck to all participants!

      New Releases

      Below is a list of recent releases from Gorgias Press. For a complete list of our newest releases visit

      www.gorgiaspress.com and click on Just Published. Be sure to take advantage of the ongoing holiday sale now!

      Author: Michael G. Morony

      Title: Iraq After The Muslim Conquest

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-315-3

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), xi+712 pages, 8 illustrations

      Price: $95.00

      [ Sale Price:$76.00]

      Author:Aaron Rubin

      Title: Samuel David Luzzatto, Prolegomena to a Grammar of the Hebrew Language

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-334-X

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), xx+232 pages, illustrations

      Price: $59.00

      [ Sale Price:$47.00]

      Author: George Anton Kiraz

      Title: Anton Kiraz's Archive on the Dead Sea Scrolls

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-931956-38-3

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), xxxiv+266 pages, 23 illustrations

      Price: $75.00

      [ Sale Price:$60.00]

      Author: Morris M. Faierstein

      Title: All is in the Hands of Heaven

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-337-4

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), pages, illustrations

      Price: $65.00

      [ Sale Price:$52.00]

      Author: Robert Lee Williams

      Title: Bishop Lists: Formation of Apostolic Succession of Bishops in Ecclesiastical Crises

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-194-0

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), x+270 pages, illustrations

      Price: $75.00

      [ Sale Price:$60.00]

      Author: Jorunn Jacobsen Buckley

      Title: The Great Stem of Souls

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-338-2

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), xv+377 pages, 14 illustrations

      Price: $75.00

      [ Sale Price:$60.00]

      Author: Pierre Cachia

      Title: Taha Husayn

      Publication Date: 2005

      ISBN: 1-59333-316-1

      Format: Hardback 6 x 9, 1 volume(s), ix+260 pages, illustrations

      Price: $58.00

      [ Sale Price:$46.00]

      November Conference Report

      Gorgias Press would like to thank everyone who visited our booths at the ETS, ASOR, AAR/SBL, and MESA conferences this November and helped make it our most successful conference experience yet. Thanks to the participants of the book raffle and we will be contacting the winners of each conference next week. If you have any comments or suggestions about how we can improve our services to you during conferences, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send emails to info@.... We wish you all a joyous and prosperous holiday season!

      Order Information

      Gorgias Press LLC

      46 Orris Ave.

      Piscataway NJ 08854

      Tel. 732-699-0343

      Fax. 732-699-0342

      orders@...

    • N. Atto
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005

        Dear Julie,

        I am trying to post an order. Unfortunately the code to get a discount does not work. I have used it but I do not see any reductions made, while checking out. Last year I missed this too. Can you please advice me what to do exactly to get this discount?

        I thank you in advance.

        Best regards,

        Naures Atto

        Leiden University