flights within Turkey

  • Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hello!! George Kiraz and I are looking to book 15 flights in August between Istanbul and Diarbakir, and we have already made an initial reservation from the USA. But we were wondering if there is anyone in Turkey who might be able to book the flights for us from there, since it is much more reasonable. (The cost seems to be doubled from the US). Please contact me as soon as possible, Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent, at jnsl@... if you could help us. Thanks very much!!

      Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
    • triprussell@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
        Jeanne-Nicole,
        Thank you for taking care of all these arrangements. I am just back from NAPS and sorry our paths did not cross. The meeting seems so small, but it is so busy and so split up that I seem to miss someone every year. (Also, I am going back to teaching New Testament next year, so I was going to everything that relates to the Bible.)
        The trip sounds great and I am looking forward to it very much.
        Paul Russell
      • e e
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
          Dear Sir,
          Please inform me about the exact date that you want to
          fly from Istanbul to Diyarbakir. And of course exact
          number who wants to join the flight. I can bookmark
          from Istanbul. Unfortunately, I could not participate
          the trip but I will help you. But I am not sure if it
          is possible to bookmark that much early.
          Best wishes,
          esra

          <jeanne-nicole_saint-laurent@...> wrote:

          > Hello!! George Kiraz and I are looking to book 15
          > flights in August between Istanbul and Diarbakir,
          > and we have already made an initial reservation from
          > the USA. But we were wondering if there is anyone
          > in Turkey who might be able to book the flights for
          > us from there, since it is much more reasonable.
          > (The cost seems to be doubled from the US). Please
          > contact me as soon as possible, Jeanne-Nicole
          > Saint-Laurent, at jnsl@... if you could help
          > us. Thanks very much!!
          >
          > Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • David Michelson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2005
            Hi Jeanne Nicole,

            I don't know if you found help yet, but I have friends in Cappadocia who
            run a tour company. I contacted them and they can do the tickets for you
            if you need. I had them do internal tickets for me this past spring and
            it worked like a charm.

            Let me know if you still need help and I will put you in touch.

            p.s. I am excited about the Catholic conference. Let me know what I can
            do to help.

            -Dave

            Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole wrote:

            >Hello!! George Kiraz and I are looking to book 15 flights in August between Istanbul and Diarbakir, and we have already made an initial reservation from the USA. But we were wondering if there is anyone in Turkey who might be able to book the flights for us from there, since it is much more reasonable. (The cost seems to be doubled from the US). Please contact me as soon as possible, Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent, at jnsl@... if you could help us. Thanks very much!!
            >
            >Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • e e
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2005
              Hello,
              I live in Istanbul and if you write me the exact date
              that you want to fly for Diyarbakir, I will help you.
              If you need any further help please let me know.
              Best wishes,

              --- David Michelson <dmichels@...> wrote:

              > Hi Jeanne Nicole,
              >
              > I don't know if you found help yet, but I have
              > friends in Cappadocia who
              > run a tour company. I contacted them and they can do
              > the tickets for you
              > if you need. I had them do internal tickets for me
              > this past spring and
              > it worked like a charm.
              >
              > Let me know if you still need help and I will put
              > you in touch.
              >
              > p.s. I am excited about the Catholic conference. Let
              > me know what I can
              > do to help.
              >
              > -Dave
              >
              > Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole wrote:
              >
              > >Hello!! George Kiraz and I are looking to book 15
              > flights in August between Istanbul and Diarbakir,
              > and we have already made an initial reservation from
              > the USA. But we were wondering if there is anyone
              > in Turkey who might be able to book the flights for
              > us from there, since it is much more reasonable.
              > (The cost seems to be doubled from the US). Please
              > contact me as soon as possible, Jeanne-Nicole
              > Saint-Laurent, at jnsl@... if you could help
              > us. Thanks very much!!
              > >
              > >Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links
              > >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • e e
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 8, 2005
                Hello,
                I live in Istanbul and if you write me the exact date
                that you want to fly for Diyarbakir, I will help you.
                If you need any further help please let me know.
                Best wishes,
                esra g. erdogan

                http://mail.yahoo.com