[hugoye-l] Life of John Bar Aphtonia

  • Annabelle Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      Dear listcolleagues,

      I would like to ask you if you know any secondary literature on the Life of
      John Bar Aphtonia, who lived near Antioch in the 6th century (about 537).

      Thank you,

      Annabelle Parker

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hugoye-list
    • Marina Greatrex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 1999
        I have a reference to F. Nau, 'Histoire de Jean bar Aphtonia,' Revue de
        l'Orient Chretien 7 (1902) pp.97-112

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hugoye-list