RE: [hugoye-list] Biblio citation

  • J.J.van Ginkel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Wort und Wahrheit : Monatsschrift fur Religion und Kultur
      Jg. 1 (1946) - Jg. 28 (1973)
      Freiburg im Breisgau : Herder
      suppl.: Ecumenical consultation between theologians of the oriental orthodox
      churches and the roman catholic church

      The supplement volumes are sometimes catalogued as:

      Ecumenical consultation between theologians of the oriental orthodox
      churches and the roman catholic church : papers and minutes Non-official
      ecumenical consultation between theologians of the oriental orthodox
      churches and the roman catholic church,
      Vienna : Herder [etc.]

      although I expect them to have a German title as well, which may be used by
      some libraries.

      You can still buy them at the Pro Oriente site:
      http://www.pro-oriente.at/PublikationenStartseite.htm
      (although vol 4 has the status "vergriffen" (sold out)

      Jan