      From: St. Mark's Syriac Orthodox Cathedral <St._Mark_s_Syriac_Orthodox_Cathe@...>
      Date: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:44 PM
      Subject: Book Signing Event Dr. Matti Moosa
      To: gkiraz@...

      Click to view this email in a browser

      spacer.gifspacer.gif
      spacer.gif

      moosa

      The Archdiocese is holding a cultural event, sponsored by the Yunan Family, to honor Dr. Matti Moosa, who recently translated The Chronicle of Michael Rabo into English.

      Dr. Matti Moosa will also deliver a lecture during this Book Signing Event.

      Join us for an extraordinary evening on:

      Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 8:00PM
      St. Mark’s Cathedral
      260 Elm Avenue
      Teaneck, New Jersey 07666

      This event is free and open to everyone to attend.

      BOOKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON SITE

      St. Mark's Syriac Orthodox Cathedral
      260 Elm Avenue

      Teaneck, NJ 07666
      201-907-0122
      www.stmarkscathedral.us

      We Respect Our Parishioners Privacy.  We will never sell or give away your personal/private information.  All information is for church use only.
      spacer.gif
      spacer.gifspacer.gif
      spacer.gifspacer.gif
      spacer.gifspacer.gif

      St. Mark's Syriac Orthodox Cathedral
      260 Elm Avenue
      Teaneck, New Jersey 07666
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!