      From: hugoye-list@yahoogroups.com [hugoye-list@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Lubin, Matthew [mlubin@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 11:18 PM
      To: hugoye-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hugoye-list] Christians under the Sasanids

      Dear Hugoye listmembers,

      Lists of Maronite patriarchs can be found here and there, but could someone indicate to me the name of the man who was described by Riccoldo da Monte Croce as “archbishop” of the Maronites of Tikrit or Tagrit in the late 1280s-early 1290s?

      Sincerely,

      Matthew Lubin

      Research Collaborator

      Department of History