2[hugoye] Email Request

  • George Kiraz
    Nov 3, 1998
      This is the first email on the Hugoye-list. First, I would like to take
      this opportunity to welcome you all on the list. As of today, there are
      54 subscribes to the list. You can post messages by sending emails to:
      hugoye-list@egroups.com or at http://www.egroups.com/list/hugoye-list/
      where you will find more information about the scope of this list and
      its purpose. You can use the list to announce new publications on Syriac
      studies, ask academic questions, start an academic discussion, or post a
      not very interesting question as I shall now :-)

      Does anyone have an email of Dr. Rifaat Ebeid in Australia
      (Riffat.Ebied@... does not seem to work)! Please reply to
      me off-line at: gkiraz@...-labs.com.

      Thanks

      George Kiraz

      --
      \_\_\_\_\_\_\_ George Anton Kiraz, Ph.D.
      \_\_\_ \_\_\_\_ \_ \_ Language Modeling Research