REMINDER: This Months HVHB meeting is at Keegan Ales!!

  • cehaight3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hey Everyone,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that this months meeting, the one on
      Wed Sept 10th, will be held at Keegan Ales at 20 Saint James Street,
      Kingston NY 12401. Tom will be giving us a tour of the brewery and
      talking his experiences over the past 5 years since opening. I told
      them that we tend to show up at around 7:30 or so and I confirmed that
      the kitchen will be opened so food will be available if you want to
      have dinner. See you all there.

      Charlie