Beer of the Week and This Week's Brews News - August 1

  • DowScoggins
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007

      This week's beer news including new beers, festivals, and more.

      Beer of the Week and This Week's Brews News - August 1

      Cheers,
      Dow Scoggins

    • schmev123
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi Everyone,

        I should be on your list as a new member. I mailed a check to join
        the Hudson Valley Homebrewers but I never received anything letting
        me know wether or not I'm on the list. Can somebody give me a name
        and phone number to call so I can follow up.

        Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all at the meetings.

        Evan Osterwei

        --- In hudsonvalleyhomebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "DowScoggins"
        <dowscoggins@...> wrote:

        > This week's beer news including new beers, festivals, and more.
        >
        > Beer of the Week and This Week's Brews News - August 1
        > <http://www.beerinfo.com/index.php/pages/brewsletter20070801.html>
        >

        > Cheers,
        > Dow Scoggins

      • Francis Flynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          John Rudy will confirm, and I'll fix the other stuff. Call me at
          845-838-3552. open 24hrs., Frankie Flynn, former president and present
          puppet dictator/snoop. Our next meeting will NOT be at 96 Main but at a
          members house in New Paltz. I'll give the address when I talk to you. FF.