Club Libeery

  • craigday2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      I am still in possession of the Club Library. To date 2 books have been borrowed and I really need to see if someone else can take possession because my storage space is no longer available for the 5 plastic totes of books and magazines. Here is a listing of the books and magazines:
      http://www.hvhomebrewers.com/library.html

      In addition to that list there is a good amount of other materials from the old days of the club and I think if would be good for some senion club members to go through to see what of value is there.

      I will be at the Learn to Homebrew day in November and can hand off the library to any volunteer that is willing to take it.
    • tom@folster.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Craig, I can take that stuff off your hands.