Recipes for style of the month ?

  • GreggL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 5:46 AM
      Hi Folks,
      I recently pointed out our club and "style of the month" series to a brewer friend.
      He was quite enthusiastic, and immediatly asked if there were recipes
      for this month's style (Russian imperial stout) on the web site.
      I thought I might find some under our recipes link,
      but I found none for this this particular style.
      Does anybody have a good recipe for Russian Imperial Stout ?
      Of course internet searches return plenty of recipes,
      but it might be a nice boost to brewers and actually brewing these styles
      if we could help narrow down the possibilities
      by suggesting or providing a recipe or two for each monthly style ?
      .
      Thanks ...
      Gregg
    • gridironbrewer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 3:36 AM
        Gregg,
        Three really great resources for recipes are brewers, books, and internet. I suppose, as a club, we should really put a little more effort into updating our list of recipes on the website. As for books, Brewing Classic Styles, Beer Captured, and the Clone Brew series, are a couple of good books; as well as BYO and Zymurgy magazines. The internet probably has largest collection of recipes.
        Cheers, Dann