Tis the Season II Pubcrawl Date

  • brown_sugar_11
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      For those of you that were at the last club meeting, Joe had mentioned that we will be hosting another pubcrawl this December.

      The date for the Tis the Season II Pubcrawl in the city will be Saturday, December 17th.

      We will have more details and info of what bars we will be going to, etc. in the next week or so! Stay tuned!

      Adina