Hopping Curious

  • jackbadflash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      I just bought a pound of Citra Hopps and was shocked at how much it cost. It was more than twice what I was paying for Cascade. Looking thought the hopps listings I see several other hopps that sound very similar to Citra. Summit, Warrior, Yakima Magnum, Galena all have similar descriptions and numbers. Summit is the same cost as Cascade. Is Citra worth the difference in taste?