Re: Learn To Home Brew Day

  • craigday2
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2010
      Final reminder. Thanks to Dann and Mark for responding. Looking forward to a good turn out (dress warm)!

      Learn To Home Brew Day.
      Saturday November 6, 2010
      Party Creations starting at 10:00am

      Come on out to Party Creations for the annual AHA Learn to Home Brew day (aka Teach a Friend day). You should plan to be completed brewing before 5:00pm so plan accordingly. As usual come on out and brew, bring a friend, bring a side dish to share and, of course, bring along some home brew for sampling by the gang.

      Craig
    • craigday2
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2011
        I missed the last couple of meetings and am wondering if the Learn to Brew Day is set for November 5th? Will it be at Party Creations again?
        Thanks,
        Craig
      • gridironbrewer
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
          http://www.hvhomebrewers.com/news/news.html

          Oct newsletter; page 2

          So glad I actually continue create the newsletter.

          --- In hudsonvalleyhomebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "craigday2" <craigday2@...> wrote:

          > I missed the last couple of meetings and am wondering if the Learn to Brew Day is set for November 5th? Will it be at Party Creations again?
          > Thanks,
          > Craig

        • craigday2
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
            Dann,
            Thanks, somehow I missed it when I looked there. I plan to attend and brew.
            Craig

            --- In hudsonvalleyhomebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "gridironbrewer" <gridironbrewer@...> wrote:

            > http://www.hvhomebrewers.com/news/news.html
            >
            > Oct newsletter; page 2
            >
            > So glad I actually continue create the newsletter.
            >
            > --- In hudsonvalleyhomebrewers@yahoogroups.com, "craigday2" <craigday2@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I missed the last couple of meetings and am wondering if the Learn to Brew Day is set for November 5th? Will it be at Party Creations again?
            > > Thanks,
            > > Craig

          • Steve Schwartz
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
              Dan,

              I too, am so very glad you actually continue to create the newsletter.  Often, I can't remember where I was or what the hell I did on the second Wednesday night of the month, plus many other days of the month, and your fine work helps to put the pieces together somewhat.  Thank you for all your efforts for the club, especially this one.

              Barleywine Spitbucket

            • tom@folster.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
                By request, I will be doing an all grain brew. any and all who wish to learn more about all grain brewing are welcome to join me as I learn too :-)