mini kegarator

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      has anyone had anyexperience with the minikegorators? I was looking for a way to make growlers last a little longer. I looked at the avanti mini pub 5 liter.

      Any feedback or suggestions?
    • Craig Day
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        I use 1 or 2 liter seltzer bottles that I fill from my keg. If they are on the flat side I use one of the carbonator caps that fit the bottle and the standard gas in connector that I use for my corny kegs.
        A number of people make their own carb caps using tire valves.