[Fwd: Auburn University Homebrewer Survey]

  • Charlie Haight
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Untitled Document

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Auburn University Homebrewer Survey
      Date:Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:49:01 -0400
      From:Brewers Association <gary@...>
      To:cehaight@...

      Untitled Document
      You've subscribed to Brewers Association communications. For best delivery, please add gary@... to your address book or safe sender list.
      To view this email in your browser click here.

      Dear AHA Members,

      The American Homebrewers Association is assisting an Auburn University study on homebrewing as a "Serious Leisure Pursuit" in the United States.

      In the interest of getting the most representative and reliable the data we can, we encourage as many homebrewers as possible to participate in the study by filling out a brief survey. Please read this informational letter pertaining to the research and if you agree to participate, you can click through to the anonymous online survey.

      Your participation is entirely voluntary. Total time commitment is approximately 15 minutes and there are no known risks associated with participating in this study. The survey delivery software will not collect email or IP addresses and/or any other identification markers.

      The survey site will remain open through April 30, though we would greatly appreciate it if you could complete the survey in a timely manner.

      Please feel free to forward this message on to any other homebrewers you know.

      Results from the study will be posted on the AHA website and to the AHA TechTalk forum once they have been compiled.

      Thank you for supporting this study.

      Gary Glass
      Gary Signature
      Director
      American Homebrewers Association

      American Homebrewers Association
      A Division of the Brewers Association
      www.beertown.org
      736 Pearl St. • Boulder, CO 80302

      Trouble viewing this email? Go to:
      http://www.maildogmanager.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vmoUt89e0e3sk5O3bWXe2E8kOWo=&email=cehaight@...

      You've subscribed to Brewers Association communications. For best delivery, please add gary@... to your address book or safe sender list.
      736 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80302, US
      Review our Privacy Policy and Acceptable Use Policy.
      Unsubscribe or manage your Subscription Preferences

      Crafted and delivered by Brewers Association's Mail Dog!