Qb Sucks-Reality Check!

  • lspadel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:58 PM
      Qb really suck and its a waste of money,my mom
      has to pay like 523 for SMALL ASS two bedroom
      apt,when i know the average person is payinh 224,if my mom
      dont pay the rent ttheir as quick as fuck yo evict her
      but when someone that happens to someone on welfare
      then its like they dont do anything about it.why do qb
      apt have so many roaches?why are their so many
      crackheads at 21st?why are their so many gangs/drug
      dealers?when is qb going to get better?ravenswood is starting
      to look pretty for a housing project why cant they
      do the same to queensbridge?the new bathroom lights
      are jacked up and tha cabinets bring MORE roaches,qb
      needs a reality check not to mention the jacked up
      people that live there,i was raped & harassed when i
      lived in qb .i live with my husband now (far from qb)im
      not trying to down the people in this club but qb has
      issues that net to be settled,the apts are too small and
      the rent is to high.now i hear that qb has to be
      watched by cops & undercover cops like ANIMALS.thats very
      sad and i would feel ashamed the queensbridge enqirer
      is good thing though,it was is,atleast its one
      positive thing about queensbridge