Re: [NYCHA Queensbridge] Queensbridge Kiss Your Ass Good Bye

  • nychadirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In hudnycha@yahoogroups.com, Duke Boone <dukedawg523@y...> wrote:
      > How prepared are you for an emergency? do you have an
      > emergency action plan for your family? Do you have
      > supplies stored? Do you have a communication plan s
      > inplace if you get split up? do your part before you
      > start slinging those comments. Be Ready. The Red
      > Cross has been saying it for years. Be ready.

      We have gallon of water im freezer. It can be used as ice block when
      power goes off. Then after it melts can be drunk.

      If split up locally we usually have two-way radios that do NOT go thru
      another location. FRS, like CB. For further apart can use cell phones
      and leave msgs with out-of-town relatives; do NOT trust cellco voice
      mail.