Photos of the project in the 50's and 60's?

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hello,
      I am doing research for a Flushing resident who is "computer
      challanged", but who lived in the Queensboro/Queensbridge area of
      Long Island City in the 50's and 60's.

      Don Fellman is hoping to locate former classmates of PS1, along with
      old family photos of the project during these times.

      If you have old photos sitting around and would like them put onto a
      CD for storage, I'll gladly do that for free, if you would be able to
      help Don with his research.

      Thank you very much!

      Rusty Pietrzak
      Dayton, OH
    • Ray Normandeau
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        --- In hudnycha@yahoogroups.com, "Rusty" <rustywp@s...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I am doing research for a Flushing resident who is "computer
        > challanged", but who lived in the Queensboro/Queensbridge area of
        > Long Island City in the 50's and 60's.

        The LaGuardia Archives has pix of Queensbridge from when it was being
        contructed.