Violent Child Molestor at Queensbridge

  • rita854
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      See links section and do a search for Queensbridge
    • Yvette Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2004
        I could not find that link can someone send the direct
        link to me. Thanks

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2004
          I did that and I still could not find it.

          Yvette Taylor <yvette9711@...> wrote:I could not find that link can someone send the direct
          link to me. Thanks

          --- rita854 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > See links section and do a search for Queensbridge

          To stop getting Group Email go to
          "Edit My Membership" at WWW site.

        • Ray Normandeau
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13, 2004
            --- In hudnycha@yahoogroups.com, rita854 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > See links section and do a search for Queensbridge

            HERE ARE correct links.

            They don't say Queensbridge because they have child molestors listed
            all over the State.

            Sex Offender DB -Always Safe
            KNOWN SEX OFFENDERS database
            http://www.always-safe.com/sexoffenders.html