Mariah Parker's Jazz Ensemble @ Yoshi's video on YouTube

  • Lynda Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      --- On Wed, 9/30/09, Mariah Parker <mariah@...> wrote:

      From: Mariah Parker <mariah@...>
      Subject: Yoshi's video on YouTube
      To: "Lynda Carson" <tenantsrule@...>
      Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 12:54 PM

      A GREAT BIG THANKS to everyone who came out
      last month to Yoshi's and helped make the show such a huge success...!! We
      filled the hall (on a Tuesday night no less) and received the following
      glowing review (click to read)...

      IT'S UP!
      For those of you who missed it or those who just want to hear it
      again, the first video from the concert is now up on YouTube. Check it out!
      (click to view)... more to
      come soon!

      Click here for pix from the concert...

      I'm also excited to tell you some new
      material is in the works. And some new dates.  You will be the first
      to know when they are happening. Please feel free to pass this along to
      friends you think might be interested. ENJOY!
      www.mariahparkermusic.com

      Mariah Parker Music •
      P.O. Box 511 • Kentfield • California • 94914-0511

      Subscribe
      | Unsubscribe
      | Preferences
      | Send to a