159Abandon Trailers on Navajo St

  • Gerri
    Apr 24, 2009
      I thought that the tenants or owners of prpoerty
      were getting tickets for unkept yards? So why cant
      they do something with these abandon trailers with
      broken widows roofs off that make the nieghbrhood
      so trashy? We are starting to see the whole street
      on Navajo from the 100 block all the way to the
      end of the street of the 500 or 600 block to looking
      like a very nice neighborhood with owners or tenants
      cleaning and painting and just upkeeping their properties.
      So we need to get them empty (sore eyes)abandoned trailers
      removed and replaced with nice homes. GLF
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic