Unidentified subject!

  • Melecio Ceniza
    Message 1 of 24 , May 7, 2002
      Subject: JOIN FOT FREE...Learn and Earn

      Hello Fellow Networker,

      My name is Melecio Ceniza . I am now focusing on one
      online opportunity.

      I have tried several of these online opportunities
      full of hype promising us thousands of dollars
      every month.

      It is a sad fact that many people who are in need
      to earn additional income is being victimized by
      this fly by night scam artists. Every time I tried
      one opportunity after the other, I ended more broke
      than ever.

      As a result of trying all these opportunities, I
      have decided to select on my portfolio the company
      which is true to their words. Not the one full of
      hype. The only one that has consistently sent me
      the monthly check. Even without the hype they have
      given me the best compensation plan with their high
      % commission. They are providing real service not
      the one that simply transfer wealth from the new
      signups to the people at the top of the pyramid.
      They are not a form of a pyramid scam.

      Also when you join, you will have a team of upline
      sponsors who will help you succeed every step of
      the way. Instead of being left alone, you will be
      guided step by step by real people, not those
      autoresponders.

      Do not believe in do nothing, no recruiting, no
      selling schemes. They are scams. You might want to
      try it to prove my words. Only you can make your
      own success together with the help of your
      sponsors.

      If you have 2 to 3 hours a day, you will be able to
      earn a full income in a few months. And there is
      absolutely no limit as how much you can earn. It is
      designed to gain momentum after some time.

      But I prefer to avoid such statements as "You will
      get rich". I read it everywhere and I do not want
      to sound like them.

      You can get your FREE membership ID by sending email to
      melcen25@... and put "SIGN ME UP FOR FREE"
      in the subject and your Firstname and Lastname.

      Regards,

      Melecio A. Ceniza
      melcen25@...

      Note: You don't need to request for removal.
      This is a one time email.
      Your email address will be automatically de-activated
      in our list if you don't reply in this mail.