Persistent and pipelining again...

  • Lukasz P
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Hi all,

      You have sent e-mail for you (below). You advised me (programm and link),
      thank you very much :-). "HTTPERF" is tool with functions which I'm finding.
      It's a pity that httperf doesn't have version on Windows. I have to find
      program only for Windows because my program and DOMINO NAS analzer is only
      on
      Windows.
      I have been finding a software since 3 days. I found a lot of softwares to
      test web servers (like Loadruner, Webload, e-Test) but I haven't found
      program with functions like in httperf
      Do you have any suggestion? Programme like httper but on Windows.

      Thanks for help :)
      I would be really gratefull.

      Luke

      :