RE: sample http format

  • Joris Dobbelsteen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Michael

      Please read RFC2616 regarding the HTTP/1.1 protocol. This document is the
      specification that describes the protocol and should be used to implement a
      HTTP/1.1 server, proxy or client. The RFC is the best starting point for
      doing something with HTTP.

      You can download a RFC from http://www.ietf.com/.

      - Joris