RE: A proposed method for tracing broken links

  • Chandras
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      --------------on Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:53:53 +0200 Matteo Pampolini (matteo.pampolini@...) wrote:

      Hi all,

      my name is Matteo Pampolini, I'm an italian communications researcher
      engineer and I'm involved in Internet applications and services development.

      Currently I'm working on a method for tracing broken links inside an HTML
      page: is there anyone working on the same topic? I searched the W3C site
      but I found nothing about it.

      I have a quite simple proposal on how to perform such a task, should I write
      a detailed document and submit it to this list?

      Sorry for this last question but I'm new to this mailing list, so I would like
      to know exactly how to behave.

      Thanks a lot,

      >Now

      I chandra am a graduating student and working on the same type of project ( tracing broken links ). Infact i am new to the project. i would like to hear your proposal
      on the aforementioned topic
      thank you
      chandra.

      ------

      <HTML><HEAD>
      <STYLE></STYLE>
      </HEAD>
      <BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>--------------on <I>Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:53:53
      +0200</I> </FONT><FONT face=Arial>  Matteo Pampolini
      (<I>matteo.pampolini@...</I>) wrote:<BR></FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>Hi all,<BR><BR>my name is Matteo Pampolini, I'm an italian
      communications researcher<BR>engineer and I'm involved in Internet applications
      and services development.<BR><BR>Currently I'm working on a method for tracing
      broken links inside an HTML<BR>page: is there anyone working on the same topic?
      I searched the W3C site<BR>but I found nothing about it.<BR><BR>I have a quite
      simple proposal on how to perform such a task, should I write<BR>a detailed
      document and submit it to this list?<BR><BR>Sorry for this last question but I'm
      new to this mailing list, so I would like<BR>to know exactly how to
      behave.<BR><BR>Thanks a lot,</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>>Now</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>></FONT></DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>I chandra am a graduating student and working on the
      same type of project ( tracing broken links ). Infact i am new to the project. i
      would like to hear your proposal </FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>on the aforementioned topic</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>thank you</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face=Arial>chandra.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

      ------