500+Search Engines.

  • SubSite4U@usa.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1997
      Hello If This Is A Service You Have No need For,
      Do Nothing And Your E-Mail Address Will Automatically
      Be Deleted From Our List. If You Would Like More
      Information Just Mail To Our Autoresponder.

      ( Thank you )

      This Is A Service Not An Opportunity!

      We Can Submit Your Web Site To Over 500+Search Engines.
      When You Use our Service We Will Resubmit Your WebSite
      > .... Every Month For A Year Free ....<

      For More Information Just Mail
      To Our Autoresponder.