announcing: http-state mailing list

  • Dave Kristol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1997
      I'm please to announce the availability of the http-state mailing
      list. Details on subscribing/unsubscribing, archives, related
      documents, etc., can be found at
      <http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/http-state/>.

      This mailing list is for the discussion of state management in HTTP
      under the auspices (at least now) of the HTTP-WG. Specific topics
      include:

      - Changes to RFC 2109 to guide it to Internet Standard status.
      - Add-on capabilities for the RFC 2109 state management mechanism.
      - New state management mechanisms (outside RFC 2109).

      I invite anyone who is interested to subscribe to the mailing list now,
      but I ask people to hold back from posting to the list until this
      Monday, May 5, 1997, so no one who's interested will miss out on the
      (early) discussions. Thanks.

      Dave Kristol