FYI: Montreal meeting schedule possibly changing..

  • Larry Masinter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:58 PM
      There's a possibility that the Montreal HTTP-WG may move to Thursday
      June 27 (or Monday only June 24 or Tuesday only June 25) to accomodate
      a conflict with the W3C/OMG workshop.

      I think I warned people about this; I'm sorry I didn't follow up
      sooner. Whether this is a possibility is not yet known; stay tuned.

      Thanks,

      Larry