Group Closing Notification

  • Warning to Members
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dear Users!

      We are closing this group. And This is final Warning. Because of spam messages we are not able to remain your membership in this group. If you wanted to keep the membership than you have to join the alternate group. Click On The below link And join the group. If you wanted to get some best stuff in your inbox instead of spam messages. Than Please don't wait and click on the link below and join it.

      This group will Close and this is the last warning to all the group members. So please click the link below and get the membership of this group. Where all of your messages will approve. And you can sent and receive the quality mails.

      http://yhoo.it/cEthGH
      http://yhoo.it/cEthGH
      http://yhoo.it/cEthGH
      http://yhoo.it/cEthGH