In case you're interested

  • shawncarson_19
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      I just wanted to let everyone know about some of the stuff that has
      happened to me in the last little while.

      I spent the last 2 years working 60-80 hours a week for an online
      gaming company and dreading every morning. It just wasn't as
      satisfying for me as it had been when I began, and the pay didn't
      quite match up with the hours worked (can anyone say `salary').

      Anyway, the point is I found something called Global Online Systems
      which allowed me to start building a business on the side part-
      time. After 6 months working part-time I was able to leave my job
      and now I'm home and loving it. Can't beat taking X-Box breaks
      whenever I want!

      If you're interested, you can check them out at
      www.GraspOn2dreams.com/?refid=xbox74
      Or you can call them at 1-888-233-0385 and they'll have someone call
      you.

      Hope this helps someone,

      Shawn Carson