JavaScript Style Sheets

  • roxybudgy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Do Java Script Style Sheets work on MicrosoftInternet Explorer? I
      read this book about DHTML and it has info about JavaScript
      StyleSheets. I tried it out at home but it didn't work. I checked the
      source over and over but I have no idea what's wrong. The book said
      that it will work on Netscape but not Microsoft Internet Explorer. I
      was a really old book so I figured that Microsoft has already done
      something about it. I have read several books which say that thing
      don't work on MSIE but actually do.
    • sajchurchey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2003
        It should work in IE. I do not see why it wouldn't. JSSS was
        developed by NS to counter CSS, which is why CSS2 doesn't work w/
        anyting prior to NS 6. It may have something to do w/ how you are
        linking it ot the page or what version of IE you're using.